Black Ops - Multi Player

I had the privilege of playing Call of Duty: Black-Ops on the Xbox 360 this past weekend. This was especially surprising because I don't even own an X-box. I played it with a friend that owns the game on my cousins X-box. We only played multi-player and we switched off depending on who was the player with the lowest score.


Needless to say, I stayed in the entire time and was able to win every game. The most looked forward to item seems to be the RC Car that you see race across the map and explode below an unsuspecting enemy. I tend to favor the ability to change the red dot sight on each of your guns instead. In addition to changing your sights you can also change the way you look and what you wear on multi-player on one console without leveling up. This gives everyone the ability to copy and use the best weapons that are freely available to everyone. For instance, if I was to go to my friends house and play him on his Ps3 I could chose the exact same gun and perks as I had on the Xbox without having to level up on his Ps3. No matter what system your playing on from the Ps3 to the Wii you will love this game if you liked any of the other Call of Duties. Sadly the only thing I did not try is the dolphin dive because I did not know of it then. Next time I shall dive in every direction.

Black Ops Trailer:

0 comments: